Sunday, September 3, 2017

The Butterfly Dream

butterfly dream.jpg
I am changing. I can feel it everyday.
I knew it when I changed myself in the past. I grew into something beautiful. The memories are still there like in a dream.
I know I am changing again. I can see the signs. I am expressing again. I am being myself once again. Here I am blabbering once again.
Every day we change in small ways, unseen to the eyes, unseen to the mind. Something changes in our heart and we are not even aware of it. It happens everyday, a bit at a time.
What we see, hear, and experience adds to our changes. I am not the same person you met yesterday. I have changed. I can feel the wings poking under my skin. I know they will make me fly one day. I will not be crawling in the dust anymore. I will spread out my wings and fly out into the sun rays. I will be a butterfly then. I will be the butterfly again.
November 23, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment